From ThinkWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
IBM TrackWrite

IBM TrackWrite

TrackWrite is the folding keyboard found only on the ThinkPad 701C and 701CS, more commonly called the Butterfly keyboard.
When the display is closed, a mechanical action splits the keyboard and shifts the location of the two pieces. When the display is opened the keyboard expands again to a full-size ThinkPad keyboard.