This page gives an overview of the ThinkPad X200.
- One of the following Intel Core 2 Duo (Penryn) processors:
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8400, 2.26GHz, 3MB L2, 1066MHz FSB
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2.40GHz, 3MB L2, 1066MHz FSB
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8700, 2.53GHz, 3MB L2, 1066MHz FSB
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8800, 2.66GHz, 3MB L2, 1066MHz FSB
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD graphics
- One of the following TFT displays:
- 12" TFT display with 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution
- 12" TFT display with 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution with LED backlight
- 1, 2, 3 or 4GB PC3-8500 memory standard, upgradable to 4GB, 8GB are not officially supported but generally work
- One of the following hard drives:
- 80GB SSD 1.8" SATA
- 128GB SSD 1.8" SATA
- 160GB 5400RPM 2.5" SATA
- 160GB 7200RPM 2.5" SATA
- 250GB 5400RPM 2.5" SATA
- 5-1 (MMC/SD/SDHC and MS/MS Pro) Media card Reader
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) PCI-Express
- Intel HD Audio with a CX20561 codec
- ThinkPad Modem (MDC-3.0, 56kbps HDA)
- MiniPCI Express slot 1 with one of the following:
- MiniPCI Express slot 2 with one of the following:
- MiniPCI Express slot 3 with one of the following:
- 1.3MP Integrated camera on select models
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader on select models
- Bluetooth on select models
- Trusted Computing Group TPM 1.2
- Active Protection System
- One ExpressCard/54 Slot
- One of the following batteries
- 4-cell battery, 29 Wh (14.4 V, 2.0 Ah). up to 3.3 hr, 1.34kg
- 4-cell *tablet, 29 Wh (14.4 V, 2.0 Ah).
- 6-cell battery, 56 Wh (10.8 V, 5.2 Ah). up to 6.5 hr, 1.47kg (slightly elevates the back)
- 8-cell *tablet, 66 Wh (14.4 V, 4.6 Ah)
- 9-cell battery, 85 Wh (10.8 V, 7.8 Ah). up to 9.8 hr, 1.63kg (protrudes out back 22.8mm/.9in)
Sometimes even basic information is hard to find. Here's a place for it.
- GPS - If you have an optional WWAN card (AT&T or Verizon), you have GPS. unconfirmed
- The 5300 normally has 3 x 3 antennas. Adding the webcam reduces this to 2 x 2. unconfirmed
- Any other conflicts? Bluetooth, etc?
- X200 configured with SSD include the Active Protection System accelerometer (at least 7454-CTO models shipped in Q4 2008). Vminko 02:41, 30 December 2008 (CET)
- The X200 does not have a touchpad. For folks who really want one, a somewhat messy possibility might be www.ergonomictouchpad.com (never used - no endorsement) which looks vaguely like a Cirque TSM9925 Touchpad with velcro and wire added.
- There can be a big cost difference between preconfigured units from VARs, and custom configured units from shop.lenovo.com, as of 2008-10-31 (examples).
Pages in category "X200"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.