Successfully installed 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 PC2-6400 RAM (Crucial: P/N CT2KIT25664AC800).
Use with SSDs
Successfully installed Kingston SSDNow V Series 64GB SSD P/N SNV125-S2/64GB/
- I've install the same but my drive interfered with a 4 pin ribbon cable in the hard drive bay.
Bleeding Edge / 2.6.35 kernel
Even generic/make oldconfig immediately solved half the problems I was having with the system.
- ACPI works much better now.
- Many of the special keys work, and more can be mapped.
- No horrible fglrx driver.
- Compiz works (mostly) now.
- Resume from sleep (not hibernate) works properly.